Wednesday, January 25

Thursday 13- My Hubby


Thirteen Things about MY WONDERFUL HUBBY

1. We met in precalculus class during our senior year of high school.
2. Got engaged during our freshman year of college.
3. He proposed to me in a parking lot parked near a dumpster. I said yes anyway. (Actually I only noticed the dumpster later.)
4. We got married at the ripe old age of 19. Both got through college anyway.
5. He's a stubborn first-born, just like me, but we get along great anyway. Mostly.
6. He is a real cutie-pie.

7. He's a hard-workin', honorable guy and he spoils me rotten.
8. He has a great sense of humor.
9. He plants 100 tomato plants in the garden every year. Yep. 100. That's the real reason we have 8 kids. To eat the tomatoes.
10. He's currently building me a bookshelf/desk for my hallway.
11. He likes almost everything I cook him-- unless it's fish served on Friday.
12. One Christmas, he gave me my
heart's desire. (totally making up for the dumpster thing.)
13. He has let me travel the world to get our babies, AND he loves them every bit as much as I do!

Love ya, sweetie!


Links to other Thursday Thirteens!
1. sleepingmommy
16. HolyMama!
(leave your link in comments, I’ll add you here!)

Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!
The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted.
!


19 Comments:

At 12:12 AM, Anonymous Dariana said...

What a sweet list! I am such a romantic at heart. Sounds like you got yourself one fine hubby!

Happy TT!

 
At 12:46 AM, Blogger Juggling Mother said...

Cool list. It's the second partner post I've read this Thursday:-) He sounds like a keeper for sure.

My 13 are up

 
At 2:17 AM, Blogger WendyWings said...

Your husband sounds like a real keeper. LOL at the 100 tomato plant comment :)

My TT

 
At 3:31 AM, Blogger Norma said...

And tomatoes are so good for us! Great list, and such a special family. Thanks for such a perky post.

Mine's up.

 
At 6:41 AM, Blogger Lisa said...

Aw! How sweet! :) Sounds like a great guy!

Thanks for visiting me!

 
At 7:05 AM, Blogger FrogLegs said...

What a wonderful list-- if he doesn't read, print it out and giv ehim for V-day! Love the picture!! Mine are up here

 
At 8:06 AM, Anonymous Sleeping Mommy said...

What a wonderful list. What a wonderful way to grow a family.

Thanks for posting my link and for coming to visit.

 
At 8:34 AM, Anonymous Dana said...

how sweet...and yes, babies batting at the keyboard are special too. Except then I always think I really should be playing with them, instead. Mine's rubbing on her big brother's head right now (he's 2).

http://www.homeschoolblogger.com/gottsegnet/73450/#c133971

 
At 8:48 AM, Anonymous Karen said...

I'm seeing a common thread here - great things about the men in our lives. I LOVE IT!

Thanks for sharing your hubby with us.

Mine are up.

 
At 9:45 AM, Blogger Chris said...

Wow, I'm glad I found your blog. I can't wait to sit down with a cup of coffee and read it all, but right now, I'm off to work! In the meantime, here's my list:
http://itsallaboutmeithink.blogspot.com/2006/01/thirteen-things-that-i-know-live-and.html#links

 
At 10:18 AM, Blogger Jen said...

Aw, what a sweet list! :-)

Thanks for stopping by, I'm going to go link you up!

 
At 12:02 PM, Anonymous HolyMama! said...

Ooh, I loved reading this, and cried all the way through the page explaining how your husband came around to the idea. What a blessing of a daddy he surely is!

 
At 12:16 PM, Blogger Uisce said...

If only you'd known me, you wouldn't need all those kids -- I'd eat all those tomatoes! :) My 13 are up!

 
At 12:52 PM, Blogger d.challener roe said...

Beautiful picture.

my 13 is up at http://www.dcroe.com/blog.html

 
At 1:00 PM, Anonymous HolyMama! said...

You inspired me, and mine are up at my site, although I have no idea how to add a link within a comment like everyone else did. For that matter, I couldn't figure out how to use the code either... gee, who's the new blogger? Oh yeah, that'd be me! off to visit some of the others!

 
At 3:26 PM, Blogger Perri said...

what a great list - and the tear producing thumb print story. I'm so glad it linked to your other blog. Can't wait to check it out!

 
At 3:29 PM, Blogger Laura said...

awww very sweet list.

new to your blog....I thought I was juggling too much with my 5 kids.
our youngest is adopted as well, from Russia by way of the American hospital and NICU where he made his entrance 16 weeks early into my hands and my heart.
oh, my list is up.

 
At 5:58 PM, Blogger Kate R said...

I love your extremely romantic TT (and your family is gorgeous)

this is my first TT http://katerothwell.blogspot.com

 
At 10:06 AM, Blogger Janne said...

What a wonderful list!

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home