Wednesday, February 15

Thursday Thirteen


Thirteen Things I Love About Mary
(This list was written by Mary's HUSBAND for Valentines Day!
Yes, this AND a ring-- what a spoiled girl!!)

1. I love her smile.
2. I love her laugh.
3. We went out long enough to know each other well-- and she married me anyway.
4. I love her sense of priorities.
5. She cares so much about each one of our kids-- she pours energy into each one every day.
6. I love her desire to try new things that benefit us as a family.
7. I love her dogged determination to get things done.
8. I love what she does to our house to make it feel like home.
9. I love how she sets new goals for us as a family.
10. With her it is always 'us' and 'we' and 'ours'. We share everything.
11. Our combined ideas on a project always have better results than decisions made alone.
12. I love how her strengths fill in my weaknesses and vice versa.
13. I love her devotion to us as a couple forever no matter what.


Links to other Thursday Thirteens!
1. KDubs

2. Shelli's Sentiments

3. WendyWings

4. HolyMama!:

5. Little Bit of This and That

6.Ramblings of a Transplanted Frog

7.Adventures in Juggling

8.Shake it Like a Polaroid Picture

9.The Purple Giraffe

10.Whiskey Talking

11.Lazy Daisy Log: Thursday Thirteen #9

12.Snickerdoodles

13.The Color Purple

14.TheIdleReceptionist

15.Ramblings of a tired, and sometimes demented, mind.

16.She Lives

17.


(leave your link in comments, I’ll add you here!)


Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!
The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted.
!


20 Comments:

At 11:38 PM, Anonymous Eric said...

So many things I could say about Darling Wife as well. You are a lucky woman and he is a very lucky man. Thanks for sharing your Valentine (and for visiting my Thursday Thirteen as well.

 
At 12:29 AM, Blogger WendyWings said...

That is a awesome tribute,you really are an inspirational couple :)

MY TT list

 
At 2:26 AM, Blogger Tanya said...

This restores my faith in the opposite sex!

My very first Thursday Thirteen is up.

 
At 3:01 AM, Blogger Laura said...

beautiful TT!!!
my TT is up

 
At 3:07 AM, Blogger Uisce said...

That's really, really sweet! My 13 are up!

 
At 4:55 AM, Blogger monica said...

AWWWWWWWWW I love it!!!! :)

You know mine is up. :)

Cheers,
K

 
At 5:52 AM, Blogger Kimmy said...

Precious! Adorable! You are a truly blessed lady! Your hubby gets bonus points from the internet :p

My 13 are up, too!

 
At 7:14 AM, Blogger FrogLegs said...

Awwwww... :) Mine are up

 
At 7:32 AM, Anonymous Nancy said...

That is so sweet.

I'm UP!

 
At 8:38 AM, Blogger Shelli said...

I love this. Made me tear up. Great hubby! Lucky lady. I linked you up already. Thanks for coming by and linking me up, too.

 
At 8:42 AM, Blogger Lazy Daisy said...

Ahhh..."purple puddles" from me! What a sweet post. Hey I voted for you! (thought you would like to know!)

 
At 8:43 AM, Blogger TheIdleReceptionist said...

Awww! How sweet.

Mine are up!

 
At 8:47 AM, Blogger Finn said...

*sniffs* How sweet is that! You're one lucky lady.

Hi, Michele sent me!

My13 is up!

 
At 9:04 AM, Blogger Mama D said...

That was really sweet. It is inspirational to see two people so in love after years of marriage. Especially in our society today. I hope my husband and I are so happy down the road...

 
At 9:05 AM, Blogger Better Safe Than Sorry said...

awww, you did her 13 for her, that's so sweet. i guess i'll link you as mary's husband?

 
At 1:25 PM, Blogger Rachelle said...

Cute! What an awesome tribute. My 13 is up.

 
At 4:22 PM, Blogger Carol said...

Mine's up, too.

 
At 4:25 PM, Anonymous HolyMama! said...

This is sooo sweet! (tiniest bit jealous, i admit it!)

 
At 9:41 PM, Anonymous Ma said...

Your hubby did a great 13 for you. Bless his heart!

My 13

 
At 11:36 PM, Anonymous eph2810 said...

That is so sweet - I wish my sweetheart would be more vocal. :) He is quiet guy...
My 13

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home