Monday, July 24

Meme, Baby

Shannon at Rocks In My Dryer's one year old tagged MY one year old for a meme!

3 Things That Scare Me
When my brothers ROAR & chase me across the room ( I love it!)
The lawn mower roaring nearby
When someone I don't know well asks to hold me


3 People That Make Me Laugh
My 4 year old sister
My 12 year old brother
My daddy

3 Things I Love
Pulling things out of the fridge when anyone opens the door.
Getting raw potatoes out of the pantry and chewing them.
Clicking on mommy's computer keyboard

3 Things I Hate
When someone leaves and I don't get to go along.
When mom won't let me stand up in my high chair.
When mom takes the phone away from me.


3 Things I Don't Understand
Why I have to sit while eating.
Why I can't talk on the phone.
Why mom only gives me ONE teeny piece of gum, even after I swallow mine and holler for more.



3 Things On My Floor
My PJ's
My sister's Little People house
The fluffy duster thing I pulled out of the pantry


3 Things I'm Doing Right Now
Playing Little People with 3 siblings.
Screaming at my sister because she won't give me her Little People.
Trying to make my Little People lady ride a giraffe.

3 Things I Want to Do Someday
Talk on the phone all day.
Eat a whole pack of gum.
Stand up in my high chair the whole meal.

3 Things I Can Do
Count to 10 if someone else says the 'odd' numbers.
Point to 10 body parts.
Say "I don't want that" crystal clear.

3 Ways to Describe My Personality
Happy
Busy
Happy

3 Things I Cannot Do
Sleep all night, ever
Sleep without touching mom
Go all night without my bottle (hey, nobody's perfect!)


3 Things I Think You Should Listen To
Me counting to 10
Me singing bits of the ABC's with my sister.
My family singing "Amen" with me (I dance and sing. I know ALL the words!)


3 Things I Think You Should Never Listen To
"no"
"come here"
"sit down"

3 Absolute Favorite Foods
hot dogs
pancakes
yogurt

3 Things I'd Like to Learn
How to call daddy on the phone.
How to ride a bike.
How to walk down the stairs standing upright instead of crawling (but every time I try, mommy screams, "SIT!")


3 Beverages I Drink Regularly
Milk
orange juice
Any other drink someone leaves in my reach.


3 Shows I Watch
Clifford
Dora
Backyardigans


3 Babies I Tag
Butterfly Mama's little guy
One Woman’s World's Bean
Daring Young Mom's Magoo

3 Comments:

At 1:29 PM, Blogger Spirit of Adoption said...

Very cute.....and sounds like somebody I know!!! : )

 
At 11:09 PM, Blogger Butterfly Mama said...

I'll get my kiddo on that tag, but thanks for putting me on your blogroll, you are too sweet Mary!

 
At 9:44 PM, Blogger Chaos-Jamie said...

Oh, my havens, that was funny! It is like reading "this is your life." Those short people are awesome, aren't they?

Okay, gotta go bookmark the new site now.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home