Tuesday, January 31

And I'm Homeschooling??

OK-- I was directed to this by Mommy Needs To Vent. Thought for sure I would get them all right. I mean, I'm homeschooling my kids, for pity sakes-- and how hard can 8th grade math be?? But, ack, I only got a B!! The dumb thing is they don't even tell you which ones you got wrong.... I guess I should just be glad I passed!


You Passed 8th Grade Math

Congratulations, you got 8/10 correct!



Could You Pass 8th Grade Math?
Additional note: I just had my 17 year old daughter take the test. She got a perfect 10/10. I guess that's just more proof that successful homeschooling does not depend on the ability of the parents-- something most homeschooling mommas figure out pretty quick!

6 Comments:

At 8:11 AM, Blogger Tasha said...

Awww. Thanks for the mention! I was clueless taking this test! I made many guesses but still got- I think it was 7/10?? Great blog by the way!

 
At 9:48 AM, Blogger Shana said...

I couldn't resist trying this myself - especially since I always joke that if I homeschool my kids, my husband will have to handle "math class". Surprisingly, I got 9/10 correct! And I even guessed randomly on one of them. Maybe there's hope...

 
At 10:10 AM, Blogger Brianna Heldt said...

I got 9/10. Math has never been my thing so I am happy with my A-!

 
At 2:34 PM, Blogger Wendy said...

I'm not even going to take that test! ;-) It's a lucky thing for my kids that their father is a math whiz. Seriously! :-)

 
At 5:10 PM, Blogger Perri said...

I am not going to tell you what I got - suffice to say that I was right in my thinking that by 8th grade math, it will be done online.

 
At 5:13 PM, Blogger Mama D said...

I'm not even going to embarrass myself by attempting that test. I was HORRIBLE in math my whole life. My husband is totally going to help with the math homework!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home