Monday, January 9

Busy

My one year old has been one busy little girl lately. The other morning I was working on school with her big brothers, lost track of her for a minute or two, then realized it was waaaaay too quiet. Found her in the kitchen with a bag of bulk chocolate chips she'd pulled out of the cuboard. She was one happy girl!

Later that same day I found her behind the recliner with about half a roll of scotch tape all around her. And this was AFTER she'd pulled a casserole dish out of the kitchen cupboard and dropped it on the floor where it broke. Thankfully she was fine. What a kid!

3 Comments:

At 11:02 PM, Blogger Wendy said...

She sure is a cutie pie! :-)

 
At 9:27 AM, Blogger MrsDoF said...

I came over from Susie's and am glad I did! What a cutie!
A roll of tape is so useful for keeping children and cats occupied.
Yes, I'll admit to first hand experience.
Go to your local thrift store for a new casserole dish. If yours is like ours, there's a whole shelf full just waiting to be bought cheap and help somebody with supper.

 
At 12:50 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Oh!!!! I have a 1yo like that! Always into everything and so convinced of the rightness of her ways.

I guess cuteness is what makes them survive this age :) I love the picture you took of her, proudly sitting with her bag of chocolate chips.

Karen

 

Post a Comment

<< Home