Saturday, January 14

Cute Cloth Diapers

Got a new diaper sewed today and it turned out so cute I just had to get a few pix.



Here is a pix of the rest of my diaper collection. In case you haven't heard, cloth diapers these days are REALLY nice-- velcro, waterproof fabric, and yes, easy to wash. It is really fun to have such a selection of cute diapers to choose from at changing time.

Here are a few links if you'd like to read more about the new generation of cloth diapers
Cut of Cloth - Cloth Diapering Articles and Resources

3 Comments:

At 5:25 PM, Blogger Marie said...

What a lovely family you have!
God bless you!

 
At 9:42 AM, Blogger Brianna Heldt said...

Okay I read the article in "Mothering" and now it's got me curious about this cloth diapering thing! Our 23 month old has been using disposable diapers exclusively and I'm wondering, on the cloth diapers, have you found that they leak super easily?

 
At 10:29 AM, Blogger owlhaven said...

No, not super easy but you do have to change them a little more often. Using cloth I do maybe 6 or 7 diapers during the day vs 4 or 5 with disposables. To me the cute factor way outweighs having to change a bit more frequently. And it only took me about 3 months of using cloth to start saving money. I have a sister who makes the same kind I do and sells them. I can give you her email if you email me privately...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home