Saturday, January 7

House-Painting, Toddler Style

I've been hemming and hawing about jumping in with a blog of my own, but saw this funny kid CONTEST at A Mama's Rant and knew I had just the picture for it. This is a pix of my little guys when they were two and disappeared from my sight for just a few minutes. I think I ruined the effectiveness of my lecture by running to get the camera. Just for the record, my kids don't usually run around outside in their underwear, but they were potty-training and I was running out of dry pants that day! Other blogs I have been enjoying include

The Big Yellow House
Momhood
Ordinary Mama
The Henderson family's Ethiopian Adoption blog

6 Comments:

At 9:18 AM, Blogger Heather@ Simple Panache said...

Oh my how cute!

 
At 10:44 AM, Blogger Jen said...

Oh. my. goodness.

That is precious!

 
At 3:05 PM, Blogger Karen said...

Great picture! Well worth the discipline lapse - ;-)

Thanks for visiting me. I'll be back to visit you too! Welcome to the blogging world!

 
At 2:17 AM, Blogger M. C. Pearson said...

Very cute! I entered the contest as well. Welcome to the blogosphere!

 
At 7:38 PM, Blogger Nessa said...

that's pretty darn cute!

 
At 10:15 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a cute picture, I also spent some time reading your web page. Your children are so blessed to have you as parents. I enjoyed your travel stories.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home