Saturday, January 21

Tagged-- FOUR

How fun! I've been tagged by my friend Wendy. We both have Asian and Ethiopian kids and have been on adoption yahoogroups together for awhile. Anyway, here goes:

FOUR JOBS YOU HAVE HAD IN YOUR LIFE
--McDonald's hamburger cooker
--Nurses aide at a nursing home
--Fabric store worker
--RN delivering babies

FOUR MOVIES YOU'D WATCH OVER AND OVER
--You've Got Mail
--Frequency with Dennis Quaid
--Rogers and Hammerstein Cinderella
--Father of The Bride, part 2 (the baby one)

FOUR PLACES YOU'VE LIVED
--In a split level during most of my childhood

--In a basement apartment that flooded, causing us to move out the day after the spring thaw (we shoulda guessed by the water damage evident in the floor, but we were newlyweds and IN LOVE and oblivious!)

--In a travel trailer (with 3 kids for 3 months while building a house!)

--At our current ' country estate'- a house on 3 acres of land in the country, where owls hunt mice in the evenings in our pasture

FOUR TV SHOWS YOU LOVE TO WATCH
- Extreme Makeover: Home Edition
- Gray's Anatomy
- reruns on DVD of The Cosby Show
- Nightline

FOUR WEBSITES YOU VISIT DAILY
--My blog
-- Sitemeter
-- Big Yellow House
--Ordinary Mama

FOUR FAVORITE FOODS
--lasagne
--injera and wat (Ethiopian)
--kimbap (Korean sushi)
--chocolate (shoulda listed it first!)

FOUR PLACES I'D LOVE TO BE NOW
--Ethiopia
-- Korea
-- St. Louis
--someplace I've never been, like China or Egypt or even Germany
(can ya tell I like to travel?)

FOUR BLOGGERS I AM TAGGING
HolyMama!
BECK
Brianna H
Mayhem and Magic

If anyone else has been wanting to be tagged for this game, please consider yourself tagged and write me a note in comments so I can be sure to visit your site too!

PS...KDubs, I had you down but I just was reading your archives and saw you did the 4 thing already, so I took your name off...

1 Comments:

At 9:08 PM, Blogger MrsDoF said...

The only foreign country I have been to is Ontario. Oh wait, that's not a country, it's a province in Canada.
I have this in my archives 31 Dec
Four Things meme
~~love and Huggs, Diane

 

Post a Comment

<< Home