Thursday, January 19

Thursday Thirteen!!


Thirteen Things about Mary


Thirteen Things I Feel Great About Doing
1. Getting a few pages done in one of my children's scrapbooks
2. Lying on the floor and playing with my baby
3. Playing a game with my kids (depending on the games, this one sometimes feels good only after completion!)
4. Cleaning my bathroom (this one definitely only feels good after completion!)
5. Writing someone a letter.
6. Going for a walk with my teenaged daughters.
7. Cooking something new -- and having everyone like it!
8. Getting out of the grocery store for less than $100
9. Talking to someone about the joys of adoption.
10. Hearing that someone I know has decided to adopt.
11. Telling people about my great adoption agency AAI
12. Listening to one of my kids who wants to chat with me about something important to them
13. Sharing a laugh with my awesome hubby, who though he happened to end up last on this list is NOT last in my heart!
Links to other Thursday Thirteens!
1. Snickerdoodles
2 Reflections of a Not So Ordinary Mom
3. A Day In The Life Of Veronika
4. Fireflies & Frogs
5. Straddling the Line
6. Write From Karen
7. The Heldt Family
8. Ramblings of a Working Wife and Mom
9.Interstellar Adventure
(leave your link in comments, I’ll add you here!)



Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!


The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!



6 Comments:

At 9:06 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You can leave the grocery store with less than $100 in stuff?
Wow I thought there was a minimum of like 150 or something.

haha

Thanks for visiting my blog.
I want to read through yours.

How amazing that you have adopted children.
It must take a lot of faith to deal with all the obstacles.
I'm sure you have to deal with people and their stupid remarks too.
I get dumb ones all the time because we have 6 kids.

 
At 10:04 AM, Blogger Courtney said...

I'm a scrapbooker too!
My 13 are up
http://snaphappymom.blogspot.com

 
At 10:53 AM, Blogger Brianna Heldt said...

Fun idea! I put up my 13. (and I am still going to email you to get your sister's info, about the cloth diapers!) http://heldts.blogspot.com/

 
At 11:24 AM, Blogger Kimmy said...

Wow! Your list is wonderful! I can't believe you have kids with such wide age ranges. How do you keep up with it all?
I love your blog and will keep visiting.
God bless you.
Thanks for visiting!

 
At 12:55 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

What is it with the grocery bill? Some weeks it's $150, some a lot less, some a lot more. Grr...it's not like we buy different stuff every week!

Loved #13, very sweet!

My 13 are up.

 
At 2:11 PM, Blogger Melzie said...

Loved reading your list, and now you'll be a favorite. We are going to be starting adoption papers this summer we think. We need to research first!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home