Wednesday, February 8

Contest Winners

I know you've all been waiting with bated breath for the announcement of the winners of the Owlhaven: I Wish I'd Known... contest. (Smile) Since the advice was submitted for the benefit of my daughter, I've decided to let her judge which advice was most meaningful to her.



Here she is at her party, with a tableful of friends
and blowing out candles.
So without further ado, here are the winners:
Beck from An Imperfect Life
Dawn from Peaceful Haven and
KDubs from Reflections of a Not So Ordinary Mom
Go visit these bloggers, tell them congratulations and tell'em Owlhaven sent you! Thanks from my daughter and myself to everyone who participated and offered such great advice!

1 Comments:

At 11:42 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeaaaa!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home