Sunday, February 26

The Golden Keyboard Award!

I had a great time reading your thoughtful responses to Opinion Saturday. Y'all made it very tough to choose. Since there were two questions this time around, I decided to choose a winner for each.



1.) Flu vaccine question-- Shannon from Rocks In My Dryer
2.) China adoption question-- Jenny from Bombadee's Garden

These 2 gals will be featured in my sidebar all week, and I'll give them a code to show off the award on their own sidebar if they want. Thanks to EVERYONE for their very thoughtful comments, and come back and play again next Saturday, OK?

2 Comments:

At 8:02 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

OH! I'm so honored! I'll send you an e-mail--

 
At 8:44 PM, Blogger Carol said...

Hooray! for Shannon and Jenny.

Fun idea, Mary. I'll have to stay tuned to see what other questions you come up with.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home