Saturday, February 18

My Brilliant Baby

...is 15 months old! She's now been with us more than half her life. She just learned how to say 'dipdip' which actually means diaper, not ranch dressing. She also pats her bum, says poop,(yeah, she still remembers) and brings me a diaper. I know, I know, only a mother would be impressed by this feat. But hey, she is only 15 months old!



Last night she and I sat with a book for a good 15 minutes, while she played 'find-the-kitty' on every page of the book, over and over. Every time she pointed, I would say, "THERE it is!" and she would giggle uproariously. After we'd done the whole book 5 times, I tried to interest her in something else, but she would have none of it. She plopped her little self back on my lap, and resumed the game.
We are so blessed to have her in our lives. What a lot of joy we would have missed out on if we had decided 7 was enough! Praise God!

6 Comments:

At 12:25 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Was just looking thorugh random blogs and saw the beautiful pic of your baby- just gorgeous!

 
At 1:18 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

She's going to be an easy one to potty train, if she's doing and saying all that already! Yea for her!

 
At 2:25 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a beautiful child! How blessed you are!

 
At 2:58 PM, Blogger At A Hen's Pace said...

Precious!! Good for you to enjoy those moments.

I've often wondered--what if Jesse and his wife had decided they had enough (with six, or seven, was it?) before they had David?

 
At 8:31 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ohhhh that face. You're blessed.

 
At 8:55 AM, Blogger B.E.C.K. said...

Look at that smoochy-face! Adorable...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home