Tuesday, February 14

School Days, Shmool Days

In honor of Valentines Day I have declared a no-school day. Instead of math and spelling, we are having a Day of Scrapbooking. (Just one of the perks of homeschooling is the power to declare your own holidays.)

Currently my dining room table is buried in layers of cute paper, scrapbooks, scissors and stickers (only one roll of tape, tho-- we're passing it around). The big kids are actually scrapbooking-- the under-8 set is working on homemade valentines.

Currently the baby is snoring in her favorite napping place--actually, her only napping place--my arms. We will probably be eating lunch while sitting cross-legged on the living room floor since there is no way in heck the top of the table will be located before lunch.


Oh, and I almost forgot-- go vote at One Woman’s World. I have been nominated in the "Makes You Want To Have Kids" category. (This conjures for me a mental image of women tossing away birth control and rushing their hubbies after reading my blog...or, hey,you could also call my adoption agency!!!)

1 Comments:

At 8:16 AM, Blogger Randi said...

Yes, the holiday option is just another reason that I love homeschooling!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home