Monday, February 20

Where I expose how truly shallow I am

The only down-side I have discovered of having children with beautifully rich skin-color is that next to them in pictures I tend to look pasty-white or (on really bad days) greenish grey. That is why I was so thrilled with this picture. It manages the near-impossible feat of showing their features well, while still leaving me looking decent. No doubt this is due in part to Sunday-morning makeup including HolyMama's most wonderful Maybelline Volum Express. Whatever...I'll take it!

Oh, and did ya know that in Blogger you can, um, change the dimensions of the photos you post, to, for example, render the impression of a narrower face? Not that I would do such a thing...(what's that? You think my kids faces look thin? Must be Blogger...)

13 Comments:

At 8:28 PM, Blogger momrn2 said...

WOW! I want some of that makeup or whatever it is you are talking about! You Look So Young!! Is that you or your 18 year old?? What a Great, Fun pic. The kids are adorable!!

 
At 4:35 AM, Blogger monica said...

Oh so sweet! :)

 
At 6:57 AM, Blogger MrsDoF said...

There I was thinking the 8 diamonds family picture was going to be my favorite, but with seeing this one I'll have to go eeny-meeney.
Your family members all look beautiful!

 
At 7:49 AM, Blogger RANDI said...

Your girls are absolutely adorable--maybe it is your cuteness that makes the whole picture just perfect!

 
At 7:58 AM, Blogger At A Hen's Pace said...

Great shot! You all look wonderful in it.

 
At 8:14 AM, Blogger truth said...

What a gorgeous picture! All three are beautiful. And the funny part? The three of you look alike, you can tell you are all in the same family and belong together. Thanks so much for sharing.

 
At 8:56 AM, Anonymous Scouser said...

Hi, Thanx for visiting my site.

 
At 10:08 AM, Blogger Rachelle said...

Cute, cute, cute pic!!! You always have the nicest pictures!

 
At 3:21 PM, Blogger Mama D said...

You look fantastic!! And your babies are super cute!

 
At 7:29 PM, Anonymous HolyMama! said...

You're looking good, Mary! (And those lashes!)

 
At 8:20 PM, Blogger Faith said...

I have the same pasty issue with my little man. I looked at his b'day pics and said -I need a tanning bed in a BAD way. Ya'll look great!

 
At 10:44 AM, Blogger wendy said...

Your babies look so incredibly healthy and beautiful! You are a beautiful woman, Mary. This is a terrific photo of the three of you!

 
At 1:07 PM, Blogger Cle and Sylvie said...

Your girls are so cute.

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home