Friday, March 31

Even Sicker. The Indie Virus

Shannon from Rocks in my Dryer has infected me with The Indie Virus . Here's the deal, in case you haven't seen it elsewhere.

"Pearsonified has started a small, casual social experiment. It’s called “The Indie Virus.” Here’s how Pearsonified describes this experiment: The experiment, henceforth referred to as “The Indie Virus,” has two goals:

* To bring exposure to lesser known blogs (especially those outside of Technorati’s top 100)

* To explore the metrics behind a viral linking campaign launched by the “little guys” (less popular blogs) "

Reading back on the original site, I think you are supposed to link the words 'The Indie Virus" directly to the weblink of the people you want to infect. (Someone correct me if I'm wrong, but it is how the original guy did his example.)

So here's who I am infecting. ( Click on the link AFTER their name to get to their page).
--KDubs now has The Indie Virus. She was one of my first regular commenters when I started my blog in January.
--Kate of the Tate School now has The Indie Virus. I loved her Thursday Thirteen this week.
-- MamaD at the Tales of MamaD also has The Indie Virus. She is a new mom who reminds me of my first days of motherhood 17 years ago.

So, gals, go tag someone yourself!!

2 Comments:

At 6:47 PM, Blogger Kate said...

Ok Mary! Thanks a lot!! ;)
Carol at She Lives tagged me on Thursday and now you today! I had better get on the stick! Can I just flat out copy what you have since I am SO BAD at doing things like this?! Let me see what I can do! Thanks for thinking of me and for your sweet words on my TT. :)

 
At 9:22 PM, Blogger Mama D said...

Gee, the fact that you said I remind you of yourself at any time is a HUGE compliment!!! You're awesome and I'm flattered. Thank's for infecting me. I'll pass it on for sure! Hope you feel better soon!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home