Tuesday, April 11

You Gals Rock!

I'm back, with TONS to tell ya about our awesome weekend at my sister's wedding... which happened to be on the beach! SOOOOO fun!

Got back this evening and had over 300 emails to read, and 51 blogs to catch up on....and now it's 1 am and I MUST go to bed.

But first I have to thank you for all the SONG comments!!!!!! I have to confess, over the weekend I was fantasizing about how awesome it would be to get 40 comments...

But 65!!!!! You rock! I'll have to take some time tomorrow and figure out who won my little contest. And, yes, blestwithsons, the HeeHaw song I sing IS "Gloom, Despair, and Agony On Me." I am so relieved I am not the only wierdo out there with that imprinted on my brain. Grin...

And before I quit for the night I have to share with you one of my MOST favorite pictures from the weekend ---of my handsome hubby and our darling baby-girl all dressed up for my step-sister's wedding. Aren't they just. too. cute?

11 Comments:

At 6:37 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great pic, glad you had a good time!

 
At 8:24 AM, Blogger Nicki said...

That is a wonderful picture! She is just too precious in her puffy sleeves.

I wanted to thank you for stopping by my blog the other day. I enjoyed reading through yours while you were away. I actually sat here with a tear soaked face as I read of your journey to adoption. I could really connect to the yearning that you had in your heart to adopt. I find myself praying some of your same prayers. We will see what the Lord's will is for us.

Thank you for sharing your story. You have a beautiful family.

 
At 8:48 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

aww beautiful picture!! Glad you had a great time!!!

 
At 9:53 AM, Blogger Goslyn said...

I'm so glad you had a good time. Adorable pic.

 
At 10:01 AM, Blogger Mama D said...

A couple of cuties for sure. I love your husbands laugh lines. He looks so kind.

Happy to hear you all enjoyed yourselves!

 
At 11:47 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

that picture is a TOTAL heart-melter. How do you just keep from smooching her all day? In my house, we call it "being kissed apart." If that lil angel was mine, she would be kissed apart CONSTANTLY.

and your husband is nice looking, too. (I can't certify him on the hunk scale though....that's YOUR job!) But a man who smiles so genuinely would be guaranteed a spot!

Suzanne
crazed mother of Spring Break wild kidlets

 
At 12:35 PM, Blogger Emily said...

such an adorable picture. :)

 
At 12:51 PM, Blogger GiBee said...

What a beautiful picture!!! She looks like a princess!

 
At 1:09 PM, Blogger Heth said...

Oh how sweet!

 
At 7:33 PM, Blogger Mary said...

What a great picture. Isn't it great when you can capture pure joy?

 
At 7:21 AM, Blogger Kate said...

Awwwwwwwwwwww
SOOOOOO cute!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home