Saturday, May 6

Blogging As Fast As I Can

Felt compelled to put up something a tad more aesthetically appealing than the photos in the previous post. Luckily my children have been plunking out bloggables this evening like the chocolate factory on that "I Love Lucy" episode, the one where she has a job wrapping candy but it comes out so fast that she has to start eating it to keep up. Yeah, that's me-- blogging as fast as I can.

Anyhoo, the 3, 7 and 8 year olds all came in the house looking like Pigpen this evening. Seems they had gotten into a dust war, which they all apparently enjoyed til the 8 year old caught a mouthful, and came wailing in. I sent the 7 and 8 year olds to their bath, then headed into my bathroom with the three year old to give her a quick rinse. I turned on the bath water, and in the minute that it took me to peel the chokingly dusty things off my 3 year old, here's what my one year old did.


In the dress I was hoping to let her wear to church tomorrow.

Giving a whole new meaning to the term 'wash and wear'.

5 Comments:

At 12:07 AM, Blogger Lala's world said...

that is too cute!! love that you captured it!!

 
At 6:28 AM, Blogger Antique Mommy said...

Wash and wear! That's funny! But how to dry? Tumble? She's precious BTW

 
At 7:00 AM, Blogger Jeana said...

Oh, how adorable! I can't stand the cuteness! I remember when my baby did that in his overalls...sniff.

 
At 7:53 AM, Blogger Carol said...

Y'just can't get those clothes off fast enough! Adorable and looks oh, so proud of herself.

 
At 10:04 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, that is so funny. You have such a great sense of humor. Good for you for taking a picture! :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home