Friday, May 19

Busy Day

It's party time today--my 18 year old's graduating! And tomorrow I'm headed off into the wilds of Idaho for the IdahoBlogGirls get-together!! Woohoo!! I may or may not peek back in on y'all this weekend. If you're wanting to read something fresh from me, go visit my workin' blog: Unphotographable: Outside The Airport. Have a great weekend!! I'll tell ya all about mine soon..including the scoop on Daring Young Mom, From Her Majesty's Throne, The Big Trade-Off, mom on a wire and many other famous celebrities. At last count, FIFTEEN bloggers were planning on being there. Is that fun or what?! (Do not even count the number of exclamation marks I just used in one teeny paragraph.) But, gals, this is big stuff! Ooops, another one slipped out. I just can't stop myself today...

14 Comments:

At 10:59 AM, Blogger Kristen said...

Have fun. Wish I could go. A couple of those gals (her majesty and mrs. tradeoff) are my cousins so give 'em a big squeeze for me when you get there!!

 
At 11:06 AM, Blogger Emily said...

hooray! i'm totally jealous! can't wait to hear all about it. :)

 
At 11:20 AM, Blogger Susie said...

Congratulations to your daughter on her graduation. Have a great time this weekend!

 
At 12:33 PM, Blogger Brooke said...

Don't party too hardy.

See you Saturday.

 
At 12:41 PM, Blogger Carol said...

Enjoy yourselves!

 
At 1:26 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Will be thinking of you all with great longing!

 
At 2:02 PM, Blogger GiBee said...

Exclamation living!

Have a load of fun, and say hi to everyone for me!

 
At 3:43 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congrats to your biggest girl! Have soooooo much fun with the girls this week. I am jealous at what might have been, but praying for an awesome time for you ladies!

 
At 8:31 PM, Blogger Islandsparrow said...

COngrats to your daughter!

Now I am trying to imagine a blogger weekend...

 
At 12:58 AM, Blogger oshee said...

Have a wonderful time this weekend!

 
At 3:41 PM, Blogger Diane Viere said...

Oh--I am so jealous! I want us all to organize a first annual blogging retreat! Doesn't matter what State--let's just meet! Who organized the Ohio meeting? What a great idea! Can't wait to hear about it! I have so many blogging friends that I want to meet in person!

Diane

 
At 3:41 PM, Blogger Diane Viere said...

Oh--and P.s. Congrat's to your daughter!

Diane

 
At 9:33 PM, Blogger At A Hen's Pace said...

Just catching up here after our big theater week! Enjoyed the post about nursing your daughter. Nineteen months was as long as any of mine have ever gone...and I'm usually ready, but sad too.

Congrats to your oldest--and you! What a milestone.

We'll look forward to a full report of your weekend!

 
At 1:34 PM, Blogger emlouisa said...

YAY!!! It was so so so so fun getting to know you! I had a fab time!!! We'll have to do it again sometime soon!

PS--you looked hot in your outfit! :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home