Sunday, May 14

Jeana's ABC Meme

I'm anticipating a nutty week of yard care/ frantic housecleaning/ graduation ceremony/ graduation party ending on Saturday with a drive to the Idaho Bloggirls get-together. (woohoo!) I'm afraid that all this busyness will suck the writing ideas right out of me. SO-- I'm glad I was tagged by Jeana for this meme, and by Shannon for one I'll do tomorrow. Two less posts to think up! Thanks, girls!

--------------

Accent: My hubby says southern, but it is pretty subtle, probably just a touch of Ozark, for example: "Ah dunno"

Bible Book that I like: Psalms!!

Chore that I don’t care for: Toilet scrubbing, esp with many boys in the house. Thus, I've trained them to scrub their own...

Dog or Cat: Cat-- they're less needy than dogs.

Essential Electronics: Computer and camera!

Favorite Cologne: I don’t usually wear perfume, but I like Bath and Body Works Cotton Blossom lotion.

Gold or Silver: Silver, constantly

Handbag I Carry most often: my Africa bag

Insomnia: Nope-- basically if I'm in bed and nobody is kicking me in the face or shoving me out of the bed, I'm asleep.

Job Title: see my blog header

Kids: 8 of 'em, ages 18, 16, 14, 11, 8, almost 8 , almost 4, and 1-1/2.

Living Arrangements: Hubby, 8 kids, dog, 4 cats, 4 lovebirds, 2 horses, 1 guinea pig on a 3 acre dandelion and lilac-laden patch out in the country.
Most Admirable Trait: Hubby says my willingness to help others.
I was gonna say I'm persistent as the day is long, but maybe that isn't admirable....

Naughtiest childhood behavior: feeding my younger siblings spices as 'medicine' when I was babysitting them

Overnight hospital stay: tonsils at age 5, broken arm in my 30's

Phobias: I totally agree with Jeana's hate of uncovered windows at night.

Quote: I've got a great one at the bottom of my blog

Religion: Christian, saved by grace alone.

Siblings: 2 younger brothers, 5 younger sisters

Time I wake up: 7-ish, every day of the week.

Unusual Talent or skill: I'm a multi-tasking queen.

Vegetable I refuse to eat: green beans.

Worst habit: not remembering to cook dinner till people are starving and I have to toss them cookies to appease them while I frantically try to think of something.

X-rays: I've broken two toes, one collarbone, and both arms. Pitiful, ain't I?

Yummy stuff I cook: Korean egg rolls and kimbap

Zoo animal I like most: Tigers-- our zoo has a fun exhibit.

-The End-

If you want to do this one, leave me a link in comments!!

7 Comments:

At 9:35 PM, Blogger Carol said...

Spices as medicine! Hah! That's a good one. Glad we're not related. ;-)

 
At 10:30 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Glad I could help! That was fun.

 
At 1:24 AM, Blogger Christa said...

we have much in common! My brother used to con me into eating strange things when I was young, so I guess it really just retaliation when I got him in trouble. Of course, he got into enough trouble on his own, doing things like filling super-soakers with pepto bismol and shooting at cars from our balcony.

 
At 6:52 AM, Blogger April said...

I did one, lots of fun...thanks!

 
At 8:18 AM, Blogger Aunt Murry said...

Hi, I'm new to your blog. Wow 8 kids! My brother has 5. I love them to pieces.

I'm going to do the meme.

 
At 11:00 AM, Blogger Brianna Heldt said...

Just did the meme. I loved reading your answers!!

 
At 11:50 AM, Blogger Sarah said...

I was inspired. :^)

http://rolantifamily.blogspot.com/

 

Post a Comment

<< Home