Monday, May 15

Shannon's Two Together Meme

Shannon from Rocks In My Dryer tagged me for this meme about my husband.


2 things you compliment your husband on while in his presence.

1. He's an incredibly hard working guy.

2. His muscles.


2 compliments you make about your spouse to your friends.

1. His art ability-- he can draw all sorts of stuff really well.

2. He loves and protects our kids and me.



2 traits you married him for.


1. He's gorgeous (shallow, yeah, but I was only 19)

2. His honesty and loyalty.


2 days you cherished the most with your husband being together.

Besides our wedding and the births of our kids

1. Going to Seoul with him to pick up our first adopted son. It was so awesome to share that moment when we first laid eyes on him.

2. When I woke up after surgery to have my arm put back together, he was so worried and so tenderly solicitious.


2 material things you could give your husband if you just inherited a fortune.

1. The freedom to run his own greenhouse business (or maybe a tree farm?)

2. A red 4 door pickup truck


2 things you would miss the most if he left for two weeks.

1. Talking out parenting issues with him....figuring out the best approach together, and knowing he cares as much about the kids as I do.

2. His hugs and the way he thinks I'm gorgeous.


2 thoughts that crossed your mind when you first met/saw your spouse.

1. His muscles
2. Why is he always looking at me?

2 favorite dates

1. Dinner at Red Lobster
2. A long leisurely browse at the bookstore together

2 funny odd things you love.

1. The way he twitches his pen just above the paper as his 'warm-up' to writing.
2. His HUGE laugh.


2 two places you have lived with your spouse.

1. 1986-- Our first place was a basement apartment that flooded at spring thaw (so that's why they only charged $185 a month!)

2. 1993--A travel trailer for 3 months while our curent house was being built.

2 favorite vacations
1. The coast
2. Yellowstone



2 people I tag: oh, I'm not sure who to pick, so just post a link in comments if you want to do this one....





5 Comments:

At 7:31 AM, Blogger Carol said...

Sounds like a great guy! I totally admire anyone with any drawing talent whatsoever. And muscles are good.

 
At 11:49 AM, Blogger Brianna Heldt said...

Very awesome! I love that you got married at 19!

 
At 12:02 PM, Blogger Stacey said...

Wow, what a great guy!! You sure are blessed.

 
At 3:47 PM, Blogger jojo said...

what a great way to affirm your husband - online in front of any fellow blogger-girlfriends. He must feel loved! will you send this my way? thanks - sarah

 
At 5:02 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have been looking for sites like this for a long time. Thank you!
» » »

 

Post a Comment

<< Home