Tuesday, May 16

Very Interesting Person

Thanks for contributing to Owlhaven: Opinion Saturday over the weekend. It was great to read the interesting things y'all have done. I was in awe of all the things LammyAnn fit into the past year, cheered for Queen Beth's accomplishment, and loved the story about Apsie seeing the ocean for the first time (I was 19 when I first saw it, so I could really relate). I am sure those comments were actually just the tip of the iceberg.


But I'm giving this week's Very Interesting Person award to Michelle of The Mother Load. Her final sentence-- "It just took getting hit by a mack truck to figure it out"--was the perfect clincher for me. Thanks, everyone, for playing. And go visit Michelle!

3 Comments:

At 11:58 AM, Blogger Stacey said...

Great stories and I love that you give out an award. You have a great blog!!

 
At 6:15 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

AWESOME! :)WTG Motherload! :)

 
At 7:43 AM, Blogger Carol said...

Her story was a lesson for me as well. Great choice, Mary!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home