Tuesday, June 20

Fingers crossed

Well, the 4 year old is back to her perky self and so far no one else seems affected. We're hoping to head off to church camp in the morning. We've got the next door neighbors house-sitting, the garden is watered, the trailer is packed, the cookies are baked, the duffel bags are loaded with more clothes than any ten people could possibly wear in 4 days... I even have TWO, count'em, TWO games for y'all to play while I'm away. Stay tuned..I'll post them in the morning!

9 Comments:

At 10:14 PM, Blogger Heth said...

Have fun!

 
At 10:43 PM, Blogger Grafted Branch said...

So glad for you, Mary. Have a really nice time.

 
At 10:47 PM, Blogger ninepounddictator said...

Wow, I'm so happy you posted on my blog, so I found yours! It's amazing your life! I can't wait to be a regular reader. 8 kids? Wow....I'm impressed....

 
At 10:54 PM, Blogger Lala's world said...

have a great birthday tomorrow!!

 
At 11:37 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You can do it, Mary. Have a great trip!

 
At 3:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

yaaaay! I hope the trip goes well, and I'll join you on Thursday :)

 
At 7:14 AM, Blogger Jennifer said...

Hope everyone stays healthy this week! Can't wait for the games.

 
At 7:52 AM, Blogger Jenn said...

Have a great time! I'll keep my fingers crossed that the bug is squished! And Happy Birthday!

 
At 6:23 AM, Blogger Robin said...

Just found your blog while you're in the middle of church camp, and I'm wondering how y'all are faring...! Hey, if you've got a lake, you've got a washer!!

Wanted to play the ABC game, but without cheating, all "my" letters were taken. I thought I had one with "V" (Tennessee Valley), but alas, Vero Beach took it.

See ya when you return! (LOVED your marriage post at Larger Families!)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home