Wednesday, June 7

My New Writing Gig!

I'm so excited to tell you all about a new writing venture I have become a part of! Today is the launch of a brand new blog called Larger Families. This is a collaborative blog with a dozen or so moms, all of whom have four or more children.



Different moms will post every day. I will be posting there every weekend. I'll give ya a holler here when something new of mine goes up over there. But the first post there is already up, plus you can read the bios of all the moms who will be contributing to this venture. Even people who don't have a bunch of kids will hopefully find some helpful tips and some interesting writing to make a visit worthwhile. Go see!

6 Comments:

At 8:13 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

How wonderful! Can't wait to check it out. And can I just tell you what a huge warm fuzzy it gives me that me and brood of four "qualify" as a "large family?"

 
At 10:11 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i am excited to read a third blog posting by you! congrats. you are a terrific writer.

 
At 2:32 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow! Applause for my fellow moms-of-many.

 
At 8:23 AM, Blogger Avery said...

Why aren't dads ever invited to this stuff?

 
At 9:32 AM, Blogger smart mama said...

you always have great stuff to say-- thanks for inspiring my blog post today

 
At 12:23 AM, Blogger At A Hen's Pace said...

Thanks for letting us know about this! It sounds great.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home