Tuesday, July 11

Golden Keyboard This Week And A New Contest!

On Saturday I asked for ideas to celebrate my anniversary. You all shared lots of fun ideas, but I am giving the Golden Keyboard to Brianna this week for the sheer humor of her response. Now that's what NOT to do! Thanks for sharing, Brianna!

And in more contest news, today I launched a contest over on my Ethiopia Adoption Blog for adoptive parents. Go check it out-- there's a prize and everything! Spread the word-- the more the merrier!

1 Comments:

At 5:38 PM, Blogger Brianna Heldt said...

Thanks for the award Mary!!! At least now I can say our rotten experience has resulted in some good--doesn't Oprah always talk about doing something to give meaning to our suffering? :)

Hooray! Honestly it made my day that I won!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home