Monday, July 24

Rambling...

I've been having a rotten time posting comments on other blogs today, so I am assuming that is why my comments are so quiet today too. Dumb blogger. I am seriously thinking of switching to another blog provider. I have been playing with a template over on Wordpress, and I may give it a trial run soon here, and see how it works. More on that later this week.

The highlight (lowlight?) of this afternoon, however, was sitting down on the living room floor this afternoon preparing to peel off my one year old's swimsuit and discovering odd looking slime down her legs.

Yeah, she'd pooped her suit.

Stood her there, VERY gingerly peeling the suit off, and as soon as I got it off, she ran off. When I screeched at her to get back here, she obediently ran to me and plopped her dirty little bum right on the carpet. I just wasn't moving fast enough this afternoon, that's all.

Getting the feeling I may not be moving fast enough all week. While the kids were playing in the pool this afternoon, I made a list of all the things I MUST do this week, and it is insane. Wish me luck. For starters I must go cook something to toss to the masses or a revolt will happen here.

And, if I DO switch over to another blog service, y'all WILL come with me, won't you?

12 Comments:

At 6:14 PM, Blogger Brianna Heldt said...

I HATE when one of the kids poops in their swimsuit! They all wear swim diapers, however the built-in ones in the boys' trunks don't work as well as I'd like, so I finally bought some disposable ones.

I'm sorry it's such a crazy week! Good luck getting it all done!

 
At 6:26 PM, Blogger April said...

If you switch, I shall be there with bells on!!

 
At 6:50 PM, Blogger Barb said...

Eew. Blech. Yes, we'll come. If blogger doesn't start behaving soon, we may all join you!

 
At 6:51 PM, Blogger Jeana said...

Good luck with Wordpress. He didn't work all that great for me. But of course I'll follow you!

 
At 7:02 PM, Blogger Andromeda Jazmon said...

I am thinking of doing the same thing. I am hearing good things about them... I love to hear more about your experimentation and what you are finding over there. Pros and Cons?

 
At 8:08 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

You switch - I will follow! Promise. ;-)

 
At 8:26 PM, Blogger carla said...

Yes, I'll continue visiting you, too, if you switch...you're one of my favorite stops every single day! And I know what you mean about blogger...I've been having tough luck with them lately, too.

Good luck with your 'to-do' list...mine is pretty long as well...and I find myself doing everything *except* what's on my list...I wonder why that is?!

 
At 8:48 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You build it, I will come visit. It was a great switch for me.

 
At 9:24 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Oh the joys of poop! Too many memories for me to count. Good luck on the new blog if you get it going and of course since I'm such a follower - I'll stick with ya.

 
At 11:05 PM, Blogger Mama D said...

Absolutely. I was thinking about switching today myself, as a matter of fact.

 
At 9:18 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sure we will!

 
At 7:47 AM, Blogger Julie Julie Bo Boolie said...

Oh I can SOOO related to the poop in the swimming diaper.. ick!

GL

 

Post a Comment

<< Home