Thursday, February 9

Honest

Okay, so I really truly yesterday was on the brink of mentioning this cool site on my blog yesterday. I bookmarked it and everything. But then I got all sidetracked on my contest winners and my Large Family - Bedtime post and then later I spent an hour rummaging through the chaos that is my kids' bookshelves for my really cool TT booklist-- oh, AND all the normal mom stuff like sitting in the doctors office (for 2-1/2 hours!!)and going grocery shopping and playing 17 rounds of ring-around-the rosie and listening to kids read and checking math and breaking up fights, and reminding kids to fold their laundry, etc, etc. Anyway, somewhere in there I ran out of computer time. (Imagine that...)

But then this morning Heather wrote and said I had been nominated for AN AWARD-- me!-- and naturally I got way more interested. Anyway, go, check out
One Woman’s World :: A New Site! . Nominate some of your favorite 'underappreciated' bloggers. And, yes, I would adore it if you nominate me, but I totally understand if you have WAYYY cooler blog friends to nominate instead.

Shutting up now.

2 Comments:

At 12:08 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I just nominated you for 'makes me want to have kids.' Although I"ve got 4, and i really don't want more you make me wonder about foreign adoptions more than I'd care to admit. Love ya!

 
At 5:49 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, cute lady. You rock. I really appreciate the plug!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home